From bouquets to boutonnieres, down the aisle at the ceremony, and artistic floral creation for table centerpieces, flowers can be found everywhere at a wedding bringing in wellness, happiness, and mindfulness. Flowers are an important part as it brings in beauty, elegance, style, color and obviously create or set the mood of the wedding to the next level.
Spring is the best season for locally grown flowers and below, we've gathered the best wedding flowers in the spring season:
1) Orchids: Orchids are fabulous plants that can add a touch of beauty to any event or occasion. As these flowers symbolize refinement, timelessness, & beauty, they are ideal for weddings. With more than 25000 varieties, orchids come in various shades but most preferred for weddings are blue, green, orange, pink, red, and white.
2) Roses: With their association with love & romance, roses are an enduringly popular wedding flower even in the spring. From the soft peach and ivory shade to red, pink and yellow roses, you can create timeless wedding decorations & bouquets with roses.
3) Carnations: Carnations are one of the most vibrant and dynamic flowers when it comes to the variety of colors. Referred to as ‘the flowers of God’, carnations are a perfect, classy wedding flower that expresses love, joy, and affection. As they come in a plethora of colors, from white, red to pretty pinks and purples, the white carnations are more preferred for brides.
4) Ranunculus & Anemone: Anemones and ranunculus are great flowers that make any wedding beautiful. Even though anemones come in a variety of shades, blue, and purple anemones are most commonly used for weddings. As they portray a bit of personality, ranunculus & anemones look great in bridesmaid bouquets, bridal bouquets, and also as reception centerpieces.
5) Peonies: Peonies are a popular choice when it comes to weddings and it is an all-time favorite of brides and florists alike, as they are best for bridal bouquets and are known for their large, bulbous shape. The peony blooms are believed to bring prosperity & good luck to newlyweds. Even though they come in a variety of colors, the most popular choices for weddings are soft pink, white, and deep burgundy.
6) Sunflowers & Snapdragons: Looking for some pop-up and vibrant colors for the wedding, then look no further than the Sunflower and Snapdragons. The tall large-headed, rust-colored sunflowers are forever popular and a truly magnificent country classic forever. Snapdragons are also a florist favorite that looks great at weddings and comes in vibrant yellows, classic white., warming orange, and deep burgundy.
Like most other important parts of a wedding, choosing the right flowers for your special day is also important at the same time overwhelming. When choosing your wedding flowers, keep in that, the availability might depend on the season, so figure out what specific blooms you want and then find the right place to get things sorted.
Are you in search of a florist in Sydney? Rose & Co offers a wide range of flowers and bouquets for any kind of occasion like birthdays, weddings, funerals, parties, etc. that are delivered all over Roseville, on the same day.